Thursday, July 2, 2009

Russia Kids!


A few of my girls from Russia came on a USA trip with ILP. I was so excited to see them. They have gotten so big! They are like little people now! Sveta looks so grown up, Sonya has all her teeth now, and Paulina... well, she still looks like she doesn't brush her hair but she is at least a foot taller! Just seeing them brought back so many memories of my time in Russia. I could listen to them speak in Russian and not have to say, "NO RUSSIAN. Speak English!" Gulia was there to keep them in line. We were able to catch up on life a bit, and Gulia tried to talk me into coming back as a head teacher with Josh. I don't think that will be happening, but it was fun to see them here.

2 comments:

Ellie said...

How fun!!! Isn't it weird to see them now??? Kristina e-mailed me a couple months ago and we've been pen pals and she sent me some pics of her and some of my other girls and it's so weird to see them again! I miss Russia...

Osburn said...

I'm adding you to my blog... I didn't know you had one!